Samay Pacha LLC
My name is Aída Inuca. I am a Kichwa Native and proud mom of an 8 years old boy . I was born and raised in the Andes Pijal Otavalo- Ecuador.. In my native community, honoring childbirth with great kindness and respect are key principles and traditions and I firmly believe that coming into the world with love, naturalness, and patience is a human right all should have. As a doula, I am here to walk with you through your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum journey, giving you emotional and physical support to help ensure that your experience of bringing life into the world is an unforgettable occasion.
Professional Qualifications / Areas of Expertise / Certifications / Training
● Doula CD(DONA) Certificate by DONA International
● Health Promoter (Community health worker) through University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
● Certificate in Lactation (EDULACTA)
● Facilitates workshops on Mental Health specifically in Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) workshops (via collaboration with Wisconsin Hawthorn Project (WHP))
● Facilitates Prenatal Yoga classes
● Certificate in Reiki I, Reiki II 2021
● MBCT Mindfulness, in training, 2021
● Herbal Apprenticeship, in training, 2021
● Lived experiences and Knowledge of Traditional Indigenous Medicine and Andean Herbalism, Native Plants, through the legacy and generational knowledge of her wise ancestors, family members, and elders in her Kichwa Andean community.